当前位置:   article > 正文

第1季 第1集 泥坑

第1季 第1集 泥坑

Muddy Puddles.

我是佩奇。

I'm Peppa Pig.

这是我的弟弟乔治。

This is my little brother, George.

这是我的妈妈。

This is Mummy Pig.

这是我的爸爸。

And this is Daddy Pig.

小猪佩奇

Peppa pig.

泥坑

Muddy Puddles.

今天是雨天。

It is raining today.

所以佩奇和乔治不能在外边玩。

So, Peppa and George cannot play outside.

爸爸,现在雨停了。

Daddy, it's stopped raining.

我们能出去玩吗?

Can we go out to play?

好的,你们两个去玩吧。

Alright, run along you two.

佩奇喜欢在泥坑里玩。

Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles.

我喜欢在泥坑里玩。

I love muddy puddles.

佩奇,如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须要穿上靴子才行。

Peppa. lf you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots.

对不起,妈妈。

Sorry, Mummy.

乔治也喜欢在泥坑里跳。

George likes to jump in muddy puddles, too.

乔治,如果你想在泥坑里跳,你必须穿上靴子才行。

George. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots.

佩奇喜欢照顾她的弟弟乔治。

Peppa likes to look after her little brother, George.

乔治,我们再去找几个泥坑跳吧。

George, let's find some more puddles.

佩奇和乔治玩得很开心。

Peppa and George are having a lot of fun.

佩奇找到了一个小泥坑。

Peppa has found a little puddle.

乔治找到了一个大泥坑。

George has found a big puddle.

你看,乔治。那里有一个很大的泥坑。

Look, George. There's a really big puddle.

乔治想第一个跳到泥坑里去玩。

George wants to jump into the big puddle first.

等一下,乔治。我得检查一下这里安不安全。

Stop, George.l must check if it's safe for you.

很好,你可以放心地玩啦。(对你很安全)

Good. It is safe for you.

对不起,乔治。只是些泥而已。

Sorry, George. It's only mud.

佩奇和乔治喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

Peppa and George love jumping in muddy puddles.

走,乔治。我们去给爸爸看看。

Come on, George. Let's go and show Daddy.

我的老天呀。

Goodness me.

爸爸,爸爸,你猜猜我们刚才干了些什么。

Daddy. Daddy.Guess what we've been doing.

让我想一想。。。

Let me think...

你们刚才看电视了?

Have you been watching television?

不对,不对,爸爸。

No. No. Daddy.

你们刚才洗澡了?

Have you just had a bath?

不对。不对。

No. No.

我知道了。你们刚才在泥坑里跳来跳去。

I know. You've been jumping in muddy puddles.

没错,没错,爸爸。我们刚才在泥坑里跳来跳去。

Yes. Yes. Daddy. We've been jumping in muddy puddles.

呵呵,看看你们弄得多脏呀。

Ho. Ho. And look at the mess you're in.

哦,没事,只是些泥而已。

Oh, well, it's only mud.

快清理干净,别让妈妈看到那么脏。(在妈妈看到前弄干净)

Let's clean up quickly before Mummy sees the mess.

爸爸,我们清理干净以后,你和妈妈也会一起来玩吗?

Daddy, when we've cleaned up, will you and Mummy come and play, too?

是的,我们都可以在花园玩。

Yes, we can all play in the garden.

佩奇和乔治穿着他们的靴子。

Peppa and George are wearing their boots.

猪妈妈和猪爸爸也穿着他们的靴子。

Mummy and Daddy are wearing their boots.

佩奇喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

Peppa loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.

每个人都喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.

哦,猪爸爸,瞧瞧你身上多脏呀。

Oh, Daddy pig,look at the mess you're in.

只是些泥而已。

It’s only mud.

声明:本文内容由网友自发贡献,不代表【wpsshop博客】立场,版权归原作者所有,本站不承担相应法律责任。如您发现有侵权的内容,请联系我们。转载请注明出处:https://www.wpsshop.cn/w/IT小白/article/detail/63792
推荐阅读
相关标签
  

闽ICP备14008679号